Registration for the May 31 - June 1 2014 tournament coming soon!
Steps to register your team:
1. Click registration link (below in yellow) and fill out the information through the E7 registration website. A few necessary details to be aware of:
- If you are a co-ed team, it does not matter if you choose boys or girls as the gender selection.
- The roster does not need to be accurate until 1 hour before your first game. So, to complete registration fill in the required fields and update as you decide who will be on your roster.
- You can pay by check OR credit card using the PayPal link via our site (even though E7 says you can only pay by check). After you register, return to www.beachsoccerchampionships.com/register.asp (this webpage) and select the credit card payment below.
|Register for May 31 - June 1
2. To pay by credit card
- Go to the drop-down menu below ("Pay Now") and select the adult or youth registration and add to cart. You will be directed to our PayPal account where you can make a secure payment. There is a 3% service charge for paying by credit card.
3. To pay by check:
- Make checks payable to: US Soccer International
- Mail checks to:
P.O. Box 330180
San Francisco, CA 94133
4. Payment Updates will be made to your registration page every 2 weeks and you will receive an email confirmation that your payment has been received.
Team Entry Fee:
$525 for Youth teams
$525 for Adult teams
Recreational and Competitive Divisions (all games scheduled at 9:30am or later on Saturday & Sunday):
- Boys U8-U19
- Girls U8-U19
- Adult Co-ed
- Women's 40+
- Men's 40+
- Men's Open (Cash Prize)
* Collegiate players are able to play in our competitive divisions, but not in our Men's Open cash prize division.
Print and sign a Release of Liability Form (212kb PDF) for each player.
Questions? 415-342-5851 or email@example.com (calls accepted after March 15th, email for immediate questions).